Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Tai Chi: Day One

Today is a day for evaluation. I want to figure some goals and establish some routines.


Self-Evaluation:

I have been doing Tai Chi for about two months, I have gained pretty good balance and control and I have started on one of the more simple forms.

Goals:

If you want to increase your level of ability in one thing or another, you have to start with goals you want to fulfill.

  1. Learn the 8 form of Tai Chi
  2. Learn the 24 form 
  3. Learn a Tai Chi sword form 
  4. Flexibility
The last one I have listed is a very large one for me because I am extremely inflexible, and I would like to have some normal flexibility.

Routines:

For now I am sticking with holding several Tai Chi poses (which I will include in later posts) and several supplementary Tai Chi workouts by the Jake Mace youtuber.



In my next blog post I'm going to put more about my routine in there.

I hope that you'll join me again in my Tai Chi journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment