Friday, August 26, 2016

Tai Chi Study

For a while now, I have been doing Tai Chi, a relaxing martial art. Recently, I have been considering stepping it up a level and learning the forms, weapons, and Kung Fu. If you're interested in my experiment to see how far I can go with this journey of ancient arts, please stay tuned for further blog posts.

If you're interested in following along with me, I will include links and videos that I have been using.

            

Tai Chi has been really fun for me in the past few months. My schedule of martial arts exercise has consisted of holding several Tai Chi poses for long periods of time that are designed for balance and stability, and several Kung Fu workouts that Jake Mace posts on YouTube:




This is a really good video for a work out (and is painfully hard [at least for me :) ]).

I'm hoping to post more about my Tai Chi and Kung Fu study, and I hope you'll join me for most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment