Friday, March 24, 2017

This week, for my freshman school year, I have been studying French, for my language credit.I have had to complete two of the following choices: an art project from a french artist, cook and devour french recipe, listen to two to three french pieces, or a selection of a interactive reading. this week I listened to four french pieces the first was carnival of the animals.




This is the finale of the "Carnival of the Animals" from the 2000 Disney "Fantasia"


The second set of pieces I listened to was the "Gymnopedies" by Erik Satie




This set of pieces is a very sad collection. It emanates something of loss, and depression.The sad truth of the matter is that I find many songs played on the piano to have that same kind of sadness to them.



The second project I choose was making a french recipe. The recipe I picked was a blueberry Clafoutis, a french dessert.





This is not the Clafoutis I made, but mine turned out well. The recipe basically consisted of a creamy batter covering a pan of blueberries. On the whole, it turned out very tasty, although a little doughy.



Thanks for reading, see you next time.












No comments:

Post a Comment